Monday, August 1, 2011

"It's a long story..."

Our lovely team has returned safe and sound from the Czech Republic! I praise God for His favor and grace for us throughout the trip. On the whole, we experienced many great conversations and built several friendships with young believers there.

I return mightily encouraged having seen that many young Christians want to see their schoolmates come to know God. My continued prayer is that these young Christians would be encouraged in God's ability to use them for their friends! No matter what "level" we're at, God can only use us as much as we are given to Him. May God's grace for us always remain as fresh to us as the day we were saved, and more so each day.

Jesus has a mighty Presence in the hearts of students all over the Czech Republic. I look forward to sharing more stories of God's movement through our team while we served at Kristfest. For now, I am working to raise support to do ministry full-time with Chi Alpha next year. Please pray for God's continued grace for my spirit and favor for provision! I am so excited about the team He has given me so far! This has been a beautiful time in my life.

Much love,
Lisa


Here are just a few pictures I got from Facebook... :)

Rehearsal before the XA team led worship Monday night at Kristfest!
From left to right:
James (djembe), Michael (acoustic guitar), me, Scroggins (bass)
Sarah sat on front row to encourage me :)


Precious new friends. From left to right:
Jasmine, Sarah (XA), Tereza, me, Bara, and Misha


Sarah and me with sweet Jasmine.
Her parents manage Immanuel, the conference center Kristfest was held at.


Tereza and me. I love this little sister from God.





No comments:

Post a Comment