Monday, September 19, 2011

The Resistance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAYEdoUg8CY


This video was made by my friend Steve Cuttino in Prague, Czech Republic.

It resembles one of my favorite moments during our short stay there this summer: on our last drive through the city of Prague back to our hostel, Steve played Josh Garrels for us. It was my first time to hear his music and I loved it. Our team was sobered having seen the spiritual needs of the country; we could only hardly grasp God's dreams for the Czech people. We joked with each other; but, if I had to guess, my brothers in the car were just as contemplative as I was. "What's next--for me?--for them?" I don't know what's next. But I do know with God is where we need to be. And to get there we must resist conformity to the patterns of this world, and be transformed by the renewing of our minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment