Monday, June 4, 2012

My Awesome 25th Birthday

I was at All Nations Student Conference in Missouri on my birthday (May 28th every year), so my incredible friends decided to turn it into a party by getting us all Avengers t-shirts and decorating them...!!!  
 A couple days before my b-day, we took an excursion to Kansas City and ended up at an amazing art museum.  I was so surprised by getting to see one of my absolute favorite paintings--The Healing of the Centurion's servant by Paolo Veronese...
 This is a cool one of Jerusalem viewed from The Mount of Olives - loved the detail-
 The lawn outside the museum--we had a picnic under one of the trees--so amazing!!
 View of Union Station/Kansas City from the top of the national WWI museum.
 @ Crown Center Hallmark store :)    ...and Jesse's tea at dinner...




 Chocolate Jesus and a sweet note from my friend Chia who became a Christian on my birthday...it melted on the drive home from Missouri to Texas...hilarious


Made a pile of my loot!  From friends all over the world--Thank you :)

I got to chat on Skype with my TWIN brother Mark! 
(His birthday is also on May 28th every year!)


 Overall, best birthday ever - 

No comments:

Post a Comment