Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Not just good free music--good free books, too!

I started this 31-day prayer life journey last week and LOVE this book.  Searching for a great pic to recommend it on Pinterest, I came across a free copy thanks to public domain.  Looks legit to me! 

With Christ in the School of Prayer by Andrew Murray
http://www.worldinvisible.com/library/murray/5bm.10353/5bm.10353.c.htm


Another great place to find good deals on precious used books is on www.ABEbooks.com.

I'll make a greater effort to post about books that I love, because I believe in the impact books have on your thought life (even more than music, actually.)  God sings over us, and how sweet to know it from the Great BOOK that He gave us!  The Word of God truly is a gift, and all the lessons of wise men who have walked with Christ before us are given to us as well in books just like the one pictured above.  

Zephaniah 3:17 --

"The Lord your God is with you,
    the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you;
    in his love he will no longer rebuke you, 
    but will rejoice over you with singing.”


No comments:

Post a Comment